This simple, Tuscan-inspired recipe contains delicate Mediterranean spices and zesty lemon flavours.
The ingredient of Tuscan chicken
- 2 punnet grape tomatoes
- 1 red capsicum, seeded, sliced
- 3/4 cup pimento-stuffed olives
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 4 small chicken breast fillets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
The instruction how to make Tuscan chicken
- Preheat oven to moderate, 180C.
- In a bowl, combine the tomatoes, capsicum, olives, lemon juice and 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a frying pan. Season chicken to taste, then fry for 2-3 minutes each side, until golden. Transfer to a baking dish.
- Add tomato mixture to same pan. Saute for 2-3 minutes, then pour over chicken, toss well and season to taste. Bake for 15-20 minutes, turning once, until chicken is cooked through.
Nutritions of Tuscan chickenfatContent: