Whip up a hearty salad with tender salmon and mustard vinaigrette
The ingredient of Salmon, asparagus & roasted cherry tomato salad
- 2 (about 200g each) skinless salmon fillets
- 250g punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 eggs
- 2 bunches asparagus, trimmed, halved lengthways
- 2 baby cos lettuce, leaves separated
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon wholegrain mustard
The instruction how to make Salmon, asparagus & roasted cherry tomato salad
- Preheat oven to 200u00baC. Place the salmon and tomato, cut-side up, on a large baking tray. Drizzle the tomato with 2 teaspoons of oil. Season with salt and pepper. Roast for 12 minutes for medium or until the salmon is cooked to your liking. Set aside for 5 minutes to cool. Coarsely flake the salmon.
- Meanwhile, place the eggs in a small saucepan of cold water. Bring to the boil over medium heat. Simmer for 3 minutes. Drain. Cool under running water. Peel. Cook the asparagus in a saucepan of salted boiling water for 2-3 minutes or until bright green and tender crisp. Refresh under cold running water. Drain.
- Combine the lettuce, asparagus, salmon and tomato in a large bowl. Whisk the lemon juice, mustard and remaining oil in a small bowl. Divide the salad among serving plates. Top each with an egg and gently break the egg open. Drizzle over the dressing.
Nutritions of Salmon, asparagus & roasted cherry tomato saladfatContent: 316.675 calories
saturatedFatContent: 20 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 4 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 30 grams protein