Roasted broccoli and asparagus dressed with pickled onion and crumbled fetta.
The ingredient of Roasted broccoli and asparagus with pickled onion dressing
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced into rounds
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons caster sugar
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small lemon, thinly sliced
- 1kg broccoli, trimmed, cut into florets
- 3 bunches asparagus, trimmed, halved
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped walnuts
- 50g fetta, crumbled
The instruction how to make Roasted broccoli and asparagus with pickled onion dressing
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C/180u00b0C fan-forced. Line 2 large baking trays with baking paper.
- Place onion in a heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Stand for 2 minutes. Drain. Return to bowl. Add vinegar, sugar and 2 tablespoons oil. Stir to combine. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, cut each lemon slice into quarters. Place broccoli, lemon and remaining oil in a large bowl. Toss to combine. Divide between prepared trays. Season with salt and pepper. Roast for 10 minutes. Add asparagus and walnuts. Roast for a further 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender and broccoli is just starting to char.
- Arrange broccoli mixture on a platter. Spoon over onion mixture and sprinkle with fetta. Serve.
Nutritions of Roasted broccoli and asparagus with pickled onion dressingfatContent: 235.176 calories
saturatedFatContent: 18.8 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3.1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 3.5 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 9.3 grams protein
sodiumContent: 4 milligrams cholesterol