For a fresh healthy meal try this crispy-skin salmon served with a zesty asparagus and potato salad.
The ingredient of Crispy-skin salmon with asparagus and potato salad
- 750g baby potatoes, scrubbed
- 2 bunches asparagus, trimmed
- 200g green beans
- 4 (180g each) Coles skin on salmon fillets
- 1/2 cup (75g) drained semi-dried tomatoes, halved, oil reserved
- 60g baby spinach leaves
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Crusty bread, to serve
- 2 tablespoons reserved semi-dried tomato oil
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
The instruction how to make Crispy-skin salmon with asparagus and potato salad
- Cook potatoes in a saucepan of salted boiling water for 12-15 mins or until just tender. Drain. Set aside to cool. Halve.
- Cook beans and asparagus in boiling water for 2 mins or until tender crisp. Drain. Refresh under cold water. Halve diagonally.
- Season salmon. Heat a lightly oiled barbecue or chargrill over medium-high heat. Cook salmon, skin-side down, for 3-4 mins or until skin is crispy. Carefully turn and cook for a further 3 mins or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate.
- Place potatoes, asparagus, beans, semi-dried tomatoes and baby spinach in a large bowl. To make the dressing, whisk the combined oil, vinegar and lemon juice in a small jug. Season. Pour two-thirds of the dressing over the salad and toss to combine. Divide salad and salmon among serving plates. Drizzle salmon with remaining dressing. Serve with lemon wedges and crusty bread.
Nutritions of Crispy-skin salmon with asparagus and potato saladfatContent: