Take roast carrot, onion, asparagus and vegies up a flavour notch with a sticky sweet and peppery dressing.
The ingredient of Maple-pepper roast vegetables recipe
- 2 bunches baby carrots, trimmed, scrubbed
- 2 red onions, cut into wedges
- 80ml (1 u2044 3 cup) maple syrup
- 11u20442 teaspoons cracked black pepper
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
- 2 bunches asparagus, trimmed
- 2 x 130g pkt cherry truss tomatoes
- 11u20442 tablespoons balsamic vinegar (optional)
The instruction how to make Maple-pepper roast vegetables recipe
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan forced. Line a large baking tray with baking paper. Place carrot and onion on prepared tray. Drizzle with 60ml (1 u20444 cup) maple syrup and 1 tsp of pepper. Toss to coat. Season. Cook for 35 minutes.
- Add the asparagus and tomato to tray. Drizzle with the remaining maple syrup and sprinkle with the remaining pepper. Season with salt. Cook for a further 10-15 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Transfer to a platter and drizzle with the vinegar, if using.
Nutritions of Maple-pepper roast vegetables recipefatContent: