Char-grilled prawns are combined with crisp asparagus and smooth avocado to create a satisfying salad main.
The ingredient of Chargrilled prawn and watercress salad
- 24 (about 1 kg) green tiger prawns, peeled leaving tails intact, deveined
- Olive oil spray
- 1 bunch asparagus, woody ends trimmed, cut in half diagonally
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons horseradish cream
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 bunch watercress, sprigs picked
- 1/2 ripe avocado, stone removed, peeled, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch radishes, ends trimmed, thinly sliced
The instruction how to make Chargrilled prawn and watercress salad
- Heat a barbecue or chargrill pan on high. Lightly spray the prawns with olive oil spray. Cook on chargrill for 2 minutes each side or until prawns curl and change colour. Transfer to a plate. Lightly spray the asparagus with olive oil spray. Cook on chargrill, turning occasionally, for 1-2 minutes or until bright green and tender crisp.
- Combine the lemon juice, horseradish cream, oil and chives in a screw-top jar and shake until well combined.
- Place the asparagus, watercress, avocado and radish in a large bowl. Drizzle with half the dressing and gently toss until just combined. Divide the salad among serving plates. Top with prawns and drizzle with remaining dressing to serve.
Nutritions of Chargrilled prawn and watercress saladfatContent: 250.233 calories
saturatedFatContent: 10 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 2 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 2 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 37 grams protein
sodiumContent: 253 milligrams cholesterol