Tender lamb chops taste terrific in a potato mixture with asparagus, sugar snap peas and pepitas.
The ingredient of Lamb chops with potato and pea salad
- 6 chat potatoes, halved
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed, cut into 4cm lengths
- 100g sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 2 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 (180g each) lamb forequarter chops, trimmed
- 1/4 cup pepitas (pumpkin seeds), toasted
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
The instruction how to make Lamb chops with potato and pea salad
- Place potato in a saucepan. Cover with cold water. Bring to the boil over high heat. Cook for 10 minutes or until tender. Add asparagus and peas to pan for last 3 minutes of cooking. Drain. Rinse under cold water. Drain. Return to pan.
- Meanwhile, heat 2 teaspoons oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add lamb. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking.
- Add pepitas, vinegar and remaining oil to potato mixture. Toss to combine. Serve lamb with potato mixture.
Nutritions of Lamb chops with potato and pea saladfatContent: 613.752 calories
saturatedFatContent: 45 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 11 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 19 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 2 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 32 grams protein
sodiumContent: 88 milligrams cholesterol