Slurp up goodness with this quick pork Asian noodle soup. The rich miso broth, tender pork fillet and moreish soba noodles make for a hearty meal.
The ingredient of Quick pork noodle soup
- 180 g dried soba noodles
- 400 g pork fillet or loin fillet steaks
- 2 tbs char siu sauce
- 1 litre (4 cups) chicken stock
- 1 tbs mirin
- 2 tbs soy sauce
- 1 tbs white miso paste
- 1 bunch gai lan, trimmed and cut into thirds
- 3-4 spring onions, trimmed and cut into thirds
- 1 carrot, julienned
- Sliced red chilli, to serve
The instruction how to make Quick pork noodle soup
- Cook noodles in a medium saucepan of boiling water according to packet directions. Place pork fillet or steaks in a bowl and coat with char siu sauce.
- Place pork on a lightly greased oven tray. Cook pork under a preheated griller for 2 to 3 minutes each side or until pork is browned and sticky, and almost cooked through. Cover with foil and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place chicken stock in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add mirin, soy and miso. Bring to a simmer. Add gai lan and spring onions. Cook for 1 minute. Add carrot. Cook until heated through. through.
- Divide noodles between serving bowls. Thinly slice pork. Spoon broth, vegetables and pork over the noodles. Serve.
Nutritions of Quick pork noodle soupfatContent: