This luscious frozen berry cheesecake is the perfect end to a summer dinner party.
The ingredient of Frozen berry cheesecake
- 250g Arnotts Butternut Snap Cookie
- 100g butter, melted
- 200g frozen strawberries, thawed
- 200g frozen raspberries, thawed
- 2 x 250g cream cheese
- 1 cup (220g) caster sugar
- 300ml thickened cream
- Mixed berries, fresh or frozen to serve
The instruction how to make Frozen berry cheesecake
- Grease and line the base and side of a 20cm springform pan with baking paper.
- Place the biscuits in a food processor and process until finely crushed. Add the butter and process until well combined. Spoon evenly over the base of the prepared pan. Press evenly with the base of a glass. Place in the freezer to set.
- Meanwhile, place the frozen strawberries in a small saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring, and using the back of a spoon to gently crush, for 2-3 minutes or until the strawberries break down. Remove from heat. Use a fork to finely mash. Strain through a fine sieve into a bowl, using the back of a spoon to push through as much pulp as possible. Repeat with frozen raspberries. Set the strawberry and raspberry purees aside in separate bowls.
- Place the cream cheese and sugar in a food processor and process until smooth. Add the cream and process until smooth. Divide the cream cheese mixture evenly among 2 bowls. Add the strawberry puree to 1 bowl and stir to combine. Pour into the base of the prepared pan. Place in the freezer for 2 hours or until firm.
- Add the raspberry puree to the remaining cream cheese mixture. Stir to combine. Pour evenly over the set strawberry mixture. Place in the freezer for 4 hours or until the cheesecake is completely set.
- Remove the cheesecake from the pan and place on a serving plate. Set aside for 10 mins to soften slightly. Top with fresh or frozen berries to serve.
Nutritions of Frozen berry cheesecakefatContent: 690.71 calories
saturatedFatContent: 44 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 28 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 54 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 9 grams protein