Don’t be fooled by all the layers – the magic of this no-bake cheesecake slice is that it’s incredibly easy to make. Start this recipe at least 1 day in advance.
The ingredient of No-bake rainbow jelly cheesecake slice
- 250g pkt Arnottu2019s Nice biscuits
- 150g butter, chopped, melted
- 11/2 tablespoons hundreds and thousands, plus extra, to serve
- 85g pkt lime jelly crystals
- 500ml (2 cups) boiling water
- 5 x 250g pkts cream cheese, chopped, at room temperature
- 85g pkt lemon jelly crystals
- 85g pkt strawberry jelly crystals
- 85g pkt blue heaven jelly crystals
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons gelatine powder
- 125ml (1/2 cup) sweetened condensed milk
- 85g pkt creaming soda jelly crystals
- Persian fairy floss, to decorate (optional)
The instruction how to make No-bake rainbow jelly cheesecake slice
- Line an 8cm-deep, square 20cm cake pan with a double layer of baking paper, allowing it to overhang by at least 10cm on each side. Clear space in your freezer so the cake pan will be level.
- Process the biscuits in a food processor until they resemble fine crumbs. Add the butter and process to combine. Mix in the hundreds and thousands. Use the back of a spoon to press the mixture firmly over the base of the prepared pan. Place in the fridge until required. Clean the food processor.
- Place the lime jelly crystals in a heatproof bowl. Add 125ml (1/2 cup) boiling water. Use a fork to whisk until the crystals dissolve. Process 1 packet of cream cheese in the food processor until smooth. Gradually pour in the warm lime jelly mixture. Process until smooth and combined, scraping down the side occasionally. Working quickly, pour lime mixture over biscuit base. Smooth the surface. Place in the freezer foru00a010-15u00a0minutes, until set. Clean the food processor.
- Place the lemon jelly crystals in a heatproof bowl. Add 125ml (1/2 cup) boiling water and whisk with a fork until the crystals dissolve. Process another packet of cream cheese in the food processor until smooth. Gradually pour in the warm lemon jelly mixture. Process until smooth and combined. Working quickly, pour the lemon mixture over the back of a large metal spoon onto the lime layer. Smooth the surface and freeze for 10-15 minutes, until set. Repeat to create another 2u00a0layers using the strawberry jelly crystals, blue heaven jelly crystals, 1u00a0cup (250ml) boiling water and 2 packets of cream cheese. Place in the freezer for 10-15 minutes for each layer to set. Clean the food processor after each layer is added.
- Place the lemon juice in a microwave-safe bowl. Sprinkle with gelatine. Microwave on High for 10-15 seconds, until the gelatine has dissolved. Set aside to cool slightly. Process the remaining cream cheese in the food processor until smooth. Add the sweetened condensed milk and process until combined, scraping down the side occasionally. Add the gelatine mixture and process until well combined. Spoon into the pan and smooth the surface, making sure it covers the layer below completely and is right up against the sides and corners of the pan (this is so the last jelly layer does not run down the edges). Place in the freezer for 20 minutes to set.
- Place the cheesecake pan on a tray. Make the creaming soda jelly following the packet directions. Set aside to cool slightly. Pour over the back of a spoon onto the cheesecake. Place in fridge overnight to set.
- Use the baking paper to slowly lift the slice out of the pan. Cut into 9 pieces. Top with fairy floss, if using, and hundreds and thousands just before serving. (Do not top with fairy floss until the very last minute, as it will start to melt when it touches the jelly).
Nutritions of No-bake rainbow jelly cheesecake slicefatContent: