Salty smoked salmon tastes divine on this skewer with the humble potato. Top with dill for the perfect seasoning and your canape menu takes a step towards heaven.
The ingredient of Smoked salmon and potato bites
- 4 small chat potatoes, steamed, quartered, cooled
- 1/4 small iceberg lettuce, cut into 2cm pieces
- 4 slices smoked salmon, halved
- Fresh dill sprigs, to serve
The instruction how to make Smoked salmon and potato bites
- Thread 1 piece of potato, 1 piece of lettuce and 1 piece of salmon onto a skewer. Repeat with remaining potato, lettuce and salmon to make 8 skewers. Serve sprinkled with dill.
Nutritions of Smoked salmon and potato bitesfatContent: 42.303 calories
saturatedFatContent: 0.6 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 0.1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 4.7 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 3.8 grams protein
sodiumContent: 6 milligrams cholesterol