With just a few pantry staples and some fresh ingredients, you can create this exciting grilled fish meal in a flash.
The ingredient of Grilled snapper with yoghurt potatoes
- 1kg chat potatoes
- 4 x 200g pieces snapper fillets, (see top tips) skin on, pin-boned
- 50g butter, melted
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 210g (3/4 cup) Tamar Valley Greek Style Yoghurt
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup thinly shredded basil
- 1 lemon, zested
- 110g (2/3 cup) pitted kalamata olives, halved
- 1 bunch rocket, trimmed
- Lemon wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Grilled snapper with yoghurt potatoes
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan of cold water. Bring to the boil over high heat, then reduce heat to medium and simmer for 25 minutes or until tender. Drain, then place on a tray. Refrigerate for 15 minutes or until slightly cool.
- Meanwhile, preheat a grill to high. Place fish, skin-side down, on a greased oven tray. Combine butter and garlic in bowl, then brush over fish. Season with salt and pepper. Grill for 6 minutes or until just cooked. Rest for 5 minutes.
- Cut potatoes into wedges, then place in a large bowl with yoghurt, onion, basil, lemon zest, olives and rocket. Season and toss well to combine.
- Divide yoghurt potatoes and grilled snapper among plates, then serve with lemon wedges.
Nutritions of Grilled snapper with yoghurt potatoesfatContent: 562.367 calories
saturatedFatContent: 19 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 10 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 43 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 11 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 50 grams protein
sodiumContent: 158 milligrams cholesterol