These easy Spanish-style bean pot pies are topped with creamy, cheesy polenta.
The ingredient of Bean and polenta pot pies
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 zucchini, diced
- 1 red capsicum, diced
- 1 large (220g) tomato, chopped
- 420g can Heinzu00ae Beanz Creationzu2122 Spanish style Beanz
- 1 tablespoon chopped oregano, plus extra sprigs to serve
- 375ml (1 1/2) cups water
- 85g (1/2 cup) instant polenta
- 25g butter
- 50g (1/2 cup) grated mozzarella
The instruction how to make Bean and polenta pot pies
- Heat oil in a frying pan on medium. Cook onion, for 5 minutes, until softened. Increase heat to high. Add zucchini, capsicum and tomato and cook for 5 minutes, until vegetables have collapsed. Season well. Add Beanz Creationzu2122 and chopped oregano and stir to combine.
- To make cheesy polenta, place water in a large saucepan and bring to the boil over high heat. Add polenta in a slow steady stream, whisking constantly. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon, for 10 minutes or until the mixture thickens and the polenta is soft. Add butter and cheese and stir until melted and smooth.
- Preheat grill on medium. Divide vegetable mixture between four 1 cup ramekins. Top with polenta. Place ramekins on a baking tray and cook under the grill for 10 minutes, until golden. Serve topped with extra oregano.
Nutritions of Bean and polenta pot piesfatContent: