Serve this bean and potato bake with grilled pork chops, pork steaks or chicken breasts.
The ingredient of Cheesy bean and potato bake
- 450g desiree potatoes, peeled, quartered
- 1/2 cup hot milk
- 3/4 cup grated tasty cheese
- 820g can baked beans in tomato sauce
The instruction how to make Cheesy bean and potato bake
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C/180u00b0C fan-forced. Place potatoes in a medium saucepan. Cover with cold water. Season with salt. Bring to the boil over high heat. Boil for 15 minutes or until tender. Drain. Return potatoes to pan. Cook over low heat for 30 seconds or until dry. Remove from heat. Using a potato masher, coarsely mash potatoes. Add milk. Mash until smooth. Add 1/2 cup cheese. Stir until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place beans in a 5 cup-capacity baking dish. Cover with mash. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden and hot. Season with pepper. Serve.
Nutritions of Cheesy bean and potato bakefatContent: 337.946 calories
saturatedFatContent: 10 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 37 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 13 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 19 grams protein
sodiumContent: 21 milligrams cholesterol